Tuesday, February 3, 2009

In Celebration of Yorkies

I've spent most of my time on this blog lately focusing on Teddy and our current issues. So, I have neglected the yorkie twins, Heidi and Gracie. To remedy this, I've put together a few videos that we've taken over the past couple of months. The first is the girls playing with a new toy, a baby bird that chirps. They have a lot of fun playing together.

Heidi and Gracie turned 1 year old on December 6, 2008. We can't believe that they are already 1! The time really does go fast, even though we never thought they would get out of the teething/chewing stage. One of my favorite pictures in this video is with Teddy, and the girls are looking down on him, trying to figure out how they can get to him. When they look down, their birthday hats start falling in their face.

This last video was taken most recently. My parents added a sunroom onto their house, and the girls LOVE to go out there and play with their little soccer ball. Their toy drive has really kicked in. They really are too cute when they are playing together, we just have to make sure it doesn't get too rough. Enjoy the slow motion part in the middle because it took me forever to figure out how to make that work. The girls really are a joy!

No comments: