Sunday, July 20, 2008

Teddy the TV Star

At the end of last week, Teddy and I had the chance to go on a local morning news show and help promote our training club. Even though it was a very early morning, we still had fun. It's interesting to take Teddy to new places and to see how he reacts. He was actually a lot calmer than I thought he would be and pretty much took everything in stride. I guess that's the difference in a 5 year old versus a 2 year old- he's settled down a lot. The only thing that bothered him was when one of the cameras moved on its own in front of us, but he got over it. We sat on the interview couch and answered questions. My favorite part was at the end when the anchor told Teddy to sit and give him five. I was asked later if that was planned and practiced beforehand, but it wasn't. We only had time to exchange names and a handshake before going on air. Below is the link to the video of the interview:

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/thismorning/story.aspx?storyid=69297&catid=143

And, as mentioned from before, I took some birthday video after Teddy got his birthday haircut. It's all pretty silly, but if the shoe fits...

2 comments:

Haley said...

Very cute video! I wish Sunny would play like you and Teddy do, maybe someday. :-)

Rower Two said...

loved the tv interview- you looked great!!! :-)